- Sliced white cheese of your choice (aged cheddar)
- Onions, beans and red peppers
- Italian tomatoes
- Coriander (cilantro), salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice one onion, one tomato and one red pepper,
- Blanch the vegetables and let it cool;
- Cut the coriander to taste;
- Drain one can of red beans;
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl;
- Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Incorporate 2 to 3 (to taste) tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar and mix all the ingredients;
- Lay a slice of cheese on the rolls and add your mix.
Sprinkle some chilli pepper flakes to add some kick to the taste.