The healthy egg-wich
- 1 hardboiled egg without its shell
- 1/3 of a small onion (or a shallot)
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- A couple of slices of tomato
- Some slices of a ripe avocado (optional)
- 1 leaf of roman lettuce
- Crumble the hardboiled egg in a bowl;
- Cut the onion in little cubes and add it to the bowl;
- Add mayonnaise (1 tablespoon to the most or it will be liquid) and salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cut some slices of tomato and avocado.
- Open your rolls in half (it’s already cut).
- Put in your leaf of lettuce and spread your egg salad on it. Before you’re done, add the tomato and avocado slices.
Throw in a little bit of paprika to add more flavour!